Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Product Liability Insurance

Product Liability Insurance

Even Cotton underwear needs product liability insurance. Most of the big guys require this before placing a PO. I ended up getting mine from Scottsdale Insurance Company through my Nationwide agent.

1. https://portal.web.scottsdaleins.com/public/insurance_products/general_liability.jsp

2. The cost is based upon estimated volume.
3. At the end of the year, they did request and require that I send all sales information
4. In my corporate days, there were some complaints and maybe suits against the product. Most was from elastic rubber irritation that was coded “Itch, Rash and Burn” complaints.

All for today,
sincerely,
The Underwear Maven
http://www.keylargounderwear.com/servlet/StoreFront

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you really understand
what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally talk over with my website =). We will have a hyperlink exchange arrangement between us
Here is my page ; Comprehensive Coverage Auto Insurance